- Universal: HME filter is an inline humidification solution unit for use with ALL CPAP & BiPAP Machines and CPAP Masks.
- Easy to Install: To install a Heat Moisture Exchanger for therapeutic use, connect the large diameter end of the HME to your mask and the smaller diameter end to your CPAP tube. Be sure both connections are full seated and secure. Your HME is now ready for use
- Replacement: HME Filters should be changed about once a week for best results.
- Storage: When not in use HMEs should be stored a sealed plastic bag (i.e. a ZipLock). The HME will immediately begin to collect moisture and humidity when exposed to air.
- Outer diameter on both ends: 25mm / 22mm. Quality meets or exceeds leading national brand
Disclaimer: Any brands, and trademarks or images featured or referred to within the Nispira.com are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with Nispira or its website. These trademark holders do not sponsor or endorse Nispira or any of its products or comments. Further, Nispira declares no affiliation, sponsorship, nor any partnerships with any registered trademarks unless otherwise stated.